In our Repair Shop, we take pride in our ability to fix just about anything you can send our way. In-house or on-site, getting the job done right is our main goal. Since 1995, our facility in Seymour, Indiana has delivered quality electric motor repair services using only the highest quality materials.
If we can’t fix it, we can replace it.
Our Seymour and Shelbyville, Indiana warehouses contain one of the largest stocks of new and rebuilt electric motors in the region. B&H also represents several manufacturers of variable frequency drives and solid-state soft starters.
Our Complete Rewind Services feature:
- Temperature-controlled & environmental ovens
- Inverter-duty magnet wire
- Class H rewind materials
- Emergency 24-hour service
Other Services include:
- AC and DC servo motor repair by trained servo repair technicians
- Spindle reconditioning
- Complete pump rebuilding and testing in our wet pump test area
- Transformer repair
- Gear reducer repair
- Dynamic balancing
- Shaft fabrication and modification
- Site teams for electrical and mechanical equipment removal and installation